Garden View, an apartment on the first floor in Parham Hall, is a lovely conversion with high ceilings and windows that are large giving a light airy feel to the property and lovely views over the gardens. It has its own private entrance and garden area and the owners provide a welcome pack of produce from their kitchen garden: eggs, marmalade, vegetables in season, flowers. It is an ideal place from which to explore the delights of Suffolk with the market town of Framlingham three miles away and the coastal town of Aldeburgh only fourteen miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest amenities: Less than 5 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan sitting area, kitchen
• Beds: King-size bed
• Luxuries: DVD, radio, CD
• General: Electric storage heaters with convector setting, TV. Wi-fi
• Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, high chair, bike storage, welcome pack provided. Use of owner's freezer in garage
• Outdoors: Private area, garden furniture. All weather tennis court by arrangement
• Parking: Two cars
Garden View offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.