Shamrock Cottage is pretty cottage, built in the traditional Norfolk brick and flint and is particularly noted for its bright conservatory and south facing garden. It is set in Hindrigham, a peaceful rural village in North Norfolk, with great access to the coast, various village pubs and the Priory at Binham.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: Three dogs allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 additional upstairs wc, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 conservatory
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed, 1 4ft double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, Broadband
• General: Oil fired central heating, TV, CD hi-fi, books and games
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen provided and towels available to hire. Cot and highchair . Steep narrow stairs, with hand rail, may not be suitable for guests with restricted mobility.
• Outdoors: Patio area with garden furniture and gas barbecue, enclosed lawned garden
• Parking: For three cars
Shamrock Cottag offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets