A commodious detached cottage from the 1930's, Holly house faces the sea and is a stone's throw away from the beach and lighthouse. Within reach of the diverse selection of Southwolds pubs, shops and restaurants it is an ideal choice for a family holiday.
• Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 7 bedrooms (two with en-suite shower room), bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, cloakroom
• Beds: 1 single bed, 3 double beds
• Luxuries: DVD player.
• General: Gas central heating, Freeview TV
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Towels provided, bicycle storage available
• Outdoors: Front and rear garden
• Parking: Private parking for two cars
Holly House offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets