Refine your search
Small family run guest house near to local amenities such as the beach, bars & seafront cafes. Peasholm Park, cricket ground, indoor bowling and the town centre are just a few of the local attractions close by.
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
20 August 2015
Good location but booking details stated we would have private facilities. There were no private facilities. The staff apologized but said their own website is correct and where I booked was wrongly advertised.
TA 037892 54.28828 -0.40843
Sea Dog Guest house is situated on Columbus Ravine and can be accessed from the town centre. From the Railway station you can turn right walk across Northway and follow the road down to Columbus ravine.
Taxis are available in the Town centre and at the Railway Station. It is on a local bus route. Visitors arriving from Leeds can use the Coastline service which has a bus stop two mins away from the guesthouse.
Visitors using main routes to access the town should go to the town centre and travel across Northway down to columbus Ravine following the signs for the North Bay.
- Children welcome
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Central heating
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower