Starlings offers exceptional quality with four star gold accommodation and a stunning landscaped garden with summer house. Yoxford is surrounded by parkland in the area known as the garden of Suffolk, and as well as being a great base for exploring the coastal towns it has three pubs, is set on the banks of the river Yox and is particularly well known for its antiques shops.
• Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.25 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room, living room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory/play room, porch, cloakroom with WC and shower, sitting room/snug
• Beds: 1 single bed, 3 double beds
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Gas central heating, TV with Freesat
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided
• Outdoors: Garden with lawns, patios, summerhouse and garden furniture. Full size table tennis table available to use in garage.
• Parking: Ample private parking, electric gates to covered parking area
Starlings offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.