This wondrous thatched cottage sits in the quiet coastal village of Sea Palling on a tranquil private road. Only a short stroll from the beach, this property is great for families wishing to spend some time at the beach and explore the fantastic Norfolk countryside. The garden is well-kept with its own barbecue.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Dogs allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player, Radio
• General: O.F.C.H., Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric range cooker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Washing machine
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen, 1 Cloakroom
• Beds: 4 Single beds, 2 Double beds, 1 Sofa bed
• Other: Towels, Logs, Toys, Highchair, Travel cot, Books and games provided. Notes: Dogs are not allowed upstairs or on furniture. Towels available for hire at £3 pppw. There is a reduction for up to four people in Price Band A £334, Price Band B £432 for 7 nights and £252 in A Band and £323 in B Band for 3 nights in ground floor bedrooms only.
Outdoors: Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• Wi Fi
• Mobile signal - weak
Old Cottage offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets, Ground floor bedroom