Situated in the courtyard of Knapton Hall, this excellent cottage has been refurbished to a luxurious standard. Enjoying comfortable furniture, modern utilities and spacious rooms, guests can make the most of the wonderful Norfolk countryside using this superb accommodation as a tranquil place of retreat. During the summer months guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? No
• Pets: 1 Medium dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flatscreen TV with DVD player, CD hi-fi, Swimming pool for use during summer
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1, Sitting room, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Utility room, 1 Kitchen, 1 En-suite wet room
• Beds: 2 King-size beds, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Stairgate, Books and games provided. Outdoor swimming pool available July-Sept. Note: dog must be kept downstairs and off furniture
• Outdoors: Two enclosed patio areas with access to owner's garden with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 3 cars
• Mobile signal - variable
Knapton Hall Co offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets