Refine your search
Search availability for Y Garth Boutique B&B and book online
Award winning luxury B&B located between Newport and Fishguard - Y Garth is an ideal base to explore the Pembrokeshire National Park - being only a few minutes walk from the coastpath at Dinas Cross, near Newport in north Pembrokeshire.
SN 006386 52.00937 -4.90706
From Haverfordwest take the A40 to Fishguard then take the (A487)towards Cardigan.
As you enter DINAS CROSS (3 miles) go past the Tennis Courts and take the first left turning (opposite bus shelter). Y Garth is located 250yds up on the right hand side.
From the Ferry Terminal follow directions to centre of Fishguard (1 mile). At roundabout in town centre follow sign towards Cardigan.
When travelling from Cardigan to Fishguard - having entered the village of DINAS CROSS carry on past the petrol station for 500yds and take first right turn. Y Garth is 200yds on right hand side.
By Public Transport:
Train to Fishguard or Haverfordwest and Richards Bros bus from Haverfordwest via Fishguard to Dinas Cross.
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- CD player
- Staff fluent in Welsh
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)