Refine your search
Search availability for Sheriff Lodge and book online
Sheriff Lodge has rooms with beds that are 7 feet long. To round off the individuality of each of the rooms they each have a work of art specifically tied to the identity of each room.
Children welcome from any age.
Charlbury, United Kingdom
13 April 2017
If I was to set up and run a B & B I would set out to strive to reach the Sheriff Lodge gold standard ... but would not expect to achieve such high results!
Reply from Sheriff Lodge at 13 Apr 2017
Kevin, Thank you so much:-) We have worked hard over the last 16 years to get it these 'high results' It's great to see it paying off:-) See you soon Kate & Alan
SK 294605 53.14146 -1.56058
Sheriff Lodge is situated approx 250 metres up Dimple Road on the left.
From the South via the A6; Pass Sainsbury's Supermarket on your left. When you reach the traffic island, turn right (signposted Town Centre). The next roadon the left is Dimple Road, (opposite a company called Twigg).
From The South, on the A615: when you reach the centre of Matlock you will find a traffic island with a stainless steel crown at its centre, after the Co-op Supermarket, is Dimple Road.
From the North; on the A6, When you reach the traffic island take the first exit (signposted Town centre). The next road on the left is Dimple Road, (opposite a company called Twigg).
Nearest Rail Station: Matlock this is over Matlock Bridge from Crown Island.
We endeavour wherever possible to accommodate you in the room that you have selected at the time of your booking. However, at times (although these are very infrequent) we may have to move your booking to a different room in the house. When we do this we will make every effort to contact you to let you know of the change.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- CD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Bath with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 7Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours