Little Oakland is on one level and situated near the owner's home in the village of Waldringfield. Its ideal location near the River Deben is good for exploring Suffolk's Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and for activities like bird watching, walking and sailing. Close by are the towns of Ipswich and Woodbridge with its lovely shops and restaurants, and Sutton Hoo, the ancient burial ground of Vikings.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 11 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, wet room, open plan sitting/dining areas, kitchen
• Beds: double bed, 2 bunk beds
• Luxuries: Sky TV, DVD
• General: Electric heating
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, high chair, travel cot, baby's bath, barbecue, locked shed for bicycles provided. Access to washing machine in owner's house.
• Outdoors: Shared back garden, garden furniture
• Parking: Off street
Little Oakland offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Ground floor bedroom