This cottage is about three hundred years old and steeped in history, situated by the North Norfolk Coast, which provides a great selection of nature reserves, coastal paths, countryside walks, pubs and restaurants. This property provides modern furnishings, utilities and comfortable furniture and is well-suited to families and groups. Guests can bring their bicycles and explore some wonderful cycle routes.
• Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 3 Dogs allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wide screen TV with DVD/CD player, Radio/iPod dock, WiFi
• General: G.F.C.H. Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric range cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Open plan kitchen, 1 Dining area, 1 Inner hall, 1 Utility room/Cloakroom, 1 Garden annexe with shower room
• Beds: 1 Single bed, 1 Double bed, 1 King-size bed, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Books and games provided. Towels available for hire at £4 pppw payable on booking.
• Notes: Dogs are not allowed upstairs and should be left in the inner hall and utility room if left unattended. The inner hall is an ideal area for wet dogs. Pets are not allowed in the Annexe at any time. Damage caused by unattended dogs should be paid for. During the low season parties of five or less will receive a £150 discount off the full week price, the annexe is not included in this offer. Some pillows and cushions are feather filled.. Some pillows and cushions are feather filled.
• Outdoors: Rear enclosed garden with patio, Furniture and Barbecue. Small wildlife area at end of garden and shed available for bike storage
• Access: Parking for 3 cars
• Mobile phone signal - weak
Elma Cottage offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Accepts pets