This 300 year old cottage is full of character and situated in the conservation area of Weybourne. Known for its beautiful scenery and The Muckleborough Collection there are many walks to take along the paths that entwine the surrounding villages. This property provides a quiet and comfortable base to return to after a long day out exploring Norfolk.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD player. Radio
• General: Night storage heaters, Woodburner, Electric convector heaters included May-Aug and at a small charge per week from Sept-Apr
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Dishwasher, Spin dryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Books and games.Woodburner starter pack. Please note: Steep stairs and a small stream next to the property. Children should be supervised at all times.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with flower beds and furniture
• Parking: Parking for 1 car
• Mobile signal - variable
Bourne Cottage offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.