Refine your search
Search availability for Howe Farm Bed & Breakfast and book online
Howe Farm is a traditional working farm offering quality accommodation and spectacular views over Esthwaite water. A warm welcome is assured.
Heywood, United Kingdom
17 March 2017
“Home from Home, beautiful views.”
The service from Lisa and Michael was fantastic. Every whim catered for. My LO enjoyed her stay so much she wanted to go back the following weekend.
The location is great for exploring the area with plenty to do for young and old.
The accommodation was clean and well catered.
No complaints. More than we expected.
Looking forward to our next visit.
Reply from Howe Farm Bed & Breakfast at 17 Mar 2017
Thank you we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
SD 352972 54.36616 -2.99881
From M6 jct 36, take A590 to Newby Bridge and turn right over the bridge and head for Lakeside, continue along this road past Stott park Bobbin Mill and Esthwaite Trout Farm. Howe Farm is along the road on the left. Howe farm is 8 miles from Newby Bridge. Alternatively from Ambleside take the B5286 to Hawkshead and from the village take the road signposted for Newby Bridge. The farm is 0.5 mile from the village on the right.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Working farm
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours