This traditional cottage is tucked in a quieter area of Felixstowe, but within walking distance of the shops and wide sandy and shingle beach. There are plenty of seaside pursuits to enjoy such as sitting and watching the boats enter the mouth of the Orwell and Deben Rivers, walking the promenade and seafront gardens, eating fish and chips or sailing, crabbing and fishing.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen/dining room
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player
• General: Gas fire, TV
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen, books and games provided
• Outdoors: Front garden with lawn
• Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
The Coach House offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.