This wonderful traditional farm barn conversion has been highly praised by previous guests. Customers can enjoy a large games barn with snooker table, pool table, table football and play area. Only a few steps from the front door are a multitude of beautiful walks through the owner's tracks and water meadow. This particular cottage retains a traditional aesthetic, providing a tranquil stay.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with Sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 2 Double beds, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Travel cot, Books and games provided. Access to tumble dryer and outside drying area. Notes: £100 security deposit, payable on arrival, when booking three or more properties. Layout of the first floor galleried bedrooms more suited to family use.
• Outdoors: Walled patio garden with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• Mobile signal - variable
Arabella offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets, Ground floor bedroom