Skipjack, an apartment above a private indoor swimming pool constructed with particular care for sound insulation, is situated in the village of Ingworth in rural Norfolk. This first floor accommodation has access not only to its own swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and hot tub, but is a short walk from the Blickling Hall estate owned by the National Trust. The towns of Cromer and Sheringham on the coast are a drive away and the waterways of the Broads can be reached by a steam railway from Aylsham, a market town close by.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan sitting, dining, kitchen areas
• Beds: 1 double bed
• Luxuries: 2 TVs, 2 DVD players, CD hi-fi, indoor swimming pool on ground floor, WiFi
• General: Oil fire central heating
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Exclusive use of swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna for two hours per day included in rental price. Maximum number of adults allowed in pool at any time is eight and minimum is two. Care should be taken with young children.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with patio, decked area, pond, garden furniture, barbecue, hot tub available May to September
• Parking: Two cars
• Mobile signal - variable
Skipjack offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Hot Tub