Refine your search
Search availability for Skelton Grange Farmhouse and book online
Guest accommodation in four chalet rooms in the grounds of Grange Farmhouse, a 17th century building. Prices range from £40 - £60 ppnbb.
Cosy rooms en-suite with LCD Freeview TV with DVD player and courtesy tray. All non smoking with private parking outside your room.
A hearty cooked breakfast with many choices using locally sourced products.
Children welcome from any age.
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
24 November 2016
On arrival the room was a little cooler than we like, but soon warmed up. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was nice and clean with a good shower and the breakfast was lovely. Our host was pleasant and attentive. Being able to park the car very close was really useful. We would definitely choose to stay there again.
Reply from Skelton Grange Farmhouse at 29 Nov 2016
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, thank you for leaving a review! I look forward to seeing you again.
SE 568564 53.99531 -1.11004
Take the A19 (North) to Skelton. When you see The Blacksmiths Arms on the right, turn into the village. Take the second right onto Orchard View. Skelton Grange Farmhouse is at the bottom of the lane.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Bath with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
Aii rooms are ground floor, there is a step up to main entrance and breakfast room. There is a step up to entrance of three rooms and then all room level. In room 4 and 5 the entrance is ground level but there is 2 steps down to bed. These rooms have walk in shower. Rooms 1,2 and 3 have a bath with shower in and hand rails.