Search availability for Arnot House and book online
Arnot House is a Victorian style bed and breakfast for those looking for a relaxed stay in traditional surroundings.
Situated in a quiet side street a few minutes walk from York City centre, Arnot House is a three storey town house with original features, fireplaces and antiques.
Large en suite rooms are furnished with brass beds, original paintings and antique furniture. All rooms have ensuite facilities as well as digital colour TV/DVD, hairdryer and hospitality tray with tea, fruit teas, coffee, hot chocolate, and a selection of biscuits. A number of other items are provided to make your stay more comfortable.
Sorry - No children, pets or groups of people.
Arrival please before 7pm unless previously arranged
sorry - no children
Dumfriesshire, United Kingdom
24 August 2015
A absolutely fabulous B&B couldnt ask for better, had everything you needed. Kim was a wonderful host and offered a lovely clean beautiful room with excellent en-suite. Fantastic breakfast included.
Mr & Mrs B
Reply from Arnot House at 24 Aug 2015
Thankyou for your lovely comments, and I am so pleased you enjoyed your short break in York. Hopefully we may see you sometime again if you return to our lovely city....
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- On street/public parking
sorry - no children
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit