Refine your search
Award winning Hop Pickers Barn and Cabin are in the most beautiful rural setting at the end of a no through road.
If you are looking for peace, relaxation and plenty of quality sleep this is the place for you with comfortable beds and spacious open plan living under the original trusses of the 17th century barn.
The Barn dates back to the 1600’s and was used until the mid 1970’s as accommodation for the seasonal hop pickers from the Black Country who came to the Farm every summer to help with the harvest. The Wild Family have totally restored the upstairs of the Barn to provide a luxurious self catering apartment with exposed stonework and stripped beams – it has a really warm and welcoming feel! The Luxury Log Cabin was built in 2014 , it is nestled in a quiet corner of the old orchard.
It provides an excellent location for visiting The Malverns or if you would prefer not to go anywhere there are many activities available from the doorstep.
Accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms to sleep up to five people, 1 large king sized room (with additional bed if required and cot space) and 1 Twin bedroom with zip and link beds which will provide either 3’ luxury singles or zip up to a Superking . The brand new family bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, WC, hand basin and heated towel rail.
The living area is open plan with a high vaulted ceiling and panoramic window overlooking the gardens. There is a lounge area with sumptious sofa, Flat screen 32” TV and freeview/CD/DVD/Ipod docking station/Internet access and a selection of books and games. The dining area has an antique table with 6 chairs and there is a brand new fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker/dishwasher/microwave/fridge etc and a small chest freezer downstairs.
For your comfort quality Cotton bedlinen is provided, Fluffy bath towels hand towels and duvets. High chair and cot are available by request.
Children welcome from any age.
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Microwave cooker
- Games room onsite
- Swimming pool - outdoor onsite
- Tennis onsite
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cycles for hire
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- CD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Outdoor facilities
steps to swimming pool
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available in kitchen
The most suitable property is Hop Pickers Cabin which has a ramp to the entrance door and is all on 1 level once inside. The Barn is located on the first floor and has a staircase, once upstairs it is on 1 level.