Refine your search
Search availability for Four Seasons and book online
Situated on the south side of Worcester within walking distance of the city yet close to open countryside, we aim to provide a peaceful and comfortable environment where guests can immediately relax, unwind and enjoy the many local attractions and places of interest.
There are two spacious apartments, each comfortably accommodating four. Severn (sleeps 3/4) and Teme (sleeps 2+2), both with lovely far reaching south-facing views over our garden and orchard towards the Cotswolds, Malvern Hills and beyond. Children are welcome. Please note Severn has disabled access with extra wide corridors and is all on the ground floor.
All bed linen, towels, tea towels and dish cloths are provided. A complimentary Welcome pack will be waiting for you on arrival (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, fruit juice, fruit and cereal). There is a range of books and games available. For the comfort of all our guests there is no smoking inside and no pets.
Four Seasons is in the city of Worcester. Worcester Cathedral, Worcestershire County Cricket Ground and Worcester Race Course are each a 10 minute drive away. A pleasant 25 minute walk brings you to either of our two railway stations: Worcester Foregate Street or Worcester Shrub Hill with regular trains to Birmingham, Cheltenham or London.
From our Visitors' book: The warm welcome, the spaciousness, peaceful & quiet, the wonderful paintings and the general ambience! A thoroughly enjoyable experience.
Lovely location, high standard of accommodation, including comfy beds, immaculate bathroom, great kitchen and nice outdoor space.
A wonderful stay in a gorgeous apartment - many thanks.
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- WiFi or internet access
- CD player
- High chairs available
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
tarmac and fpaving slabs
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Outdoor facilities
courtyard garden past double glazed door step
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bedrooms available with no fitted carpets
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
Guest information can be made available in 14 pt print on request. Access over minor step of double glazed unit door frame; a carer could push a wheelchair over this if necessary.
- Steps to the main entrance:
- Just minor step over double glazed doorNumber of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Call system with vibrating pads
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)