Sea Glimpse is a superbly presented 1st floor apartment in a newly refurbished building. The apartment is close to the popular West Cliff and only a short walk to the town centre. As its name suggests you can indeed glimpse the sea whilst cooking your full English breakfast! see our website for the view!
Our ethos and aim has always been to supply a boutique retreat at Whitby. The apartment was designed by a professional interior designer and this really shows in our touches and attention to detail. Sea Glimpse is owner managed and this really shows from the beds to the plantation shutters that shield you away from the wild North sea. We really feel this combines the best 5 star hotel with the comfort of your own home.
Sea Glimpse comes complete with everything you could wish to ensure you really get the 5 star treatment; with such extras as two LCD televisions, satellite system and a BOSE sound system. We also believe in a warm welcome and leave our guests a locally sourced welcome pack with tea, luxury biscuits, milk, flowers and wine for a tipple after a long journey.
We know a comfortable stay is important and all our beds are immaculately presented with finest Egyptian bedding and designers' guild cushions. You will enjoy a great nights' sleep and can relax with the sound of the sea gently wafting against the beach. We can also accommodate babies and toddlers with a cot available on request. The apartment contains one double and two single beds with very generous size rooms.
Sea Glimpse comes with Central heating, Sky Free SAT TV, Blue-ray player with a collection of family friendly DVDs, BOSE Ipod docking station, vacuum cleaner, washer/drier, ironing board and iron, microwave, oven and hob, designer toaster and kettle, family games, books, play station 3 and a fully equipped kitchen. Also for those extra touches: White company hand wash,/cream and all towels and bed linen, fresh lilies.
In January 2011, we are fitting a new luxury bathroom to really enhance your stay with us.
Off street parking is available.
Bookings are either Friday to Friday (7 days), Friday to Monday (3 days - depart Mon), Monday to Friday (4 days -depart Fri)
Children welcome from any age.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Ironing facilities
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Cycles for hire
- Cleaning service
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- DVD player
- CD player
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Drying facilities
- On street/public parking
- Washing machine
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Call system with vibrating pads
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower