Refine your search
The Willows is a large Edwardian Guest House with many retained features. We offer a warm welcome with tea/coffee and homemade cakes on arrival, comfortable rooms and a good English breakfast. We have limited parking for cars and ample parking for motorcycles. There is a ramped path to the door and a lift to all floors.
We have a ground floor room with disabled facilities which is easily accessible by a side door to the room. We are five minutes walk from the town centre and overlook Pannett Park. There is plenty to do in Whitby: visit the Abbey, shop down the cobbled streets and go on a Ghost Walk after dark! Plenty of pubs and restaurants - a good weekend to be had by all. The Willows can also offer off-street parking to our guests - this is across the road and costs just £3.00 per day.
Children welcome from any age.
Manchester, United Kingdom
08 November 2014
“Lovely hosts lovely b&b . Had a wonderful weekend.”
Location is perfect!!!
Breakfasts were heavenly!!
Hosts were lovely and mega helpful!
Bed was so comfy!!
Rooms lovely and clean!!
I've stayed in other b&bs in Whitby as I visit every year and this one is now my favourite
NZ 895107 54.48428 -0.61938
The guesthouse is on the main road leading into the town. Only 2 minutes walk from the town centre.
By Public Transport:
The Guesthouse is only 5 minutes walk from the train and bus stations.
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Wet room
- Bath with support handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
Even though we are an Edwardian House we do have a dedicated room for people with a disability, offering a wet room shower/ and bath. Large bed room with either a twin or super king sized bed.wheelchair friendly Ramped entrance from road and a lift to all floors which offers access to other rooms if its just a problem with stairs.
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training