Refine your search
Search availability for King Arthur's Arms and book online
Family pub, located on the main street of Tintagel. The bar benefits from a real fire, baby changing and disabled facilities, comfortable seating, pool table and darts.
The adjacent patio areas are on the front and side aspects of the pub providing a sunny aspect that is easily accessible.
On the ground floor of the pub there are no steps making it easily accessible for wheelchairs, prams etc.
There is a choice of real ales, soft drinks and homemade food which is served all day. Free to use high speed Wi-Fi is provided via BT. We also have a free to use ATM machine for your convenience.
The rooms are comfortable with either en-suite or dedicated shower rooms.
All rooms have (or are normally available) hairdryer, cot, safe TV, tea making facilities and iron / ironing board.
B&B rates include full English breakfast and parking pass for adjacent car park.
The kitchen is open all day (normally 9am to 9pm) for evening meals, cream teas, morning coffee, afternoon teas or just a snack.
In common with all buildings in the UK, the pub is now totally smoke-free. An outdoor shelter will be provided for anyone who wishes to continue to smoke.
The ease of parking and location on the north Cornwall coast make it an ideal location for stop-overs or longer stays to tour the area and enjoy leisure activities, coastal footpath, local golf course, beaches and the famous King Arthur's Castle with Merlin's Cave.
FREE PARKING in adjacent car park (via pass available from the bar).
Entry managed by Boscastle & Tintagel Visitor Centre 2009
See website for secure easy instant booking form and to view special offers and discounts.
Children welcome from any age.
NH 056849 50.66359 -4.75154
From Tintagel Visitor Centre car park, turn left and drive over the mini roundabout. 100 yards to the right you will see King Arthurs car park. Park here. The pub is adjacent, opposite the Old Post Office.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Public house/Inn
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
Special Diets can be catered for from our existing menu. Prior notice would be required for some.
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities