Refine your search
Family run Guest House located on Swansea Bay with a number of amazing sea view rooms. Tina and Leonardo look forward to welcoming you in a mediterranean themed surroundings.
Just a few yards from the beach, few minutes to the city centre and few miles to the Mumbles and Gower, Leonardo's is an ideal base to see many attractions. Close to the County Hall, ideal for those tracing their ancestoral routes. Great for those visiting Branwyn Hall for events and conferences.
Leonardo's is the ideal budget high standard accomodation coupled with high quality breakfast and informal and friendly yet professional service.
There are a number of organised walks and coastal path in and around the city where you can admire and enjoy the natural beauties of the area.
Children welcome from any age.
SS 645922 51.61291 -3.95827
Directions available on request.
From M4 Jctn 42 go straight for about 5 miles. At 380 on your right is Leonardo's Guest House
By Public Transport:
For destinations in and out of Swansea and linking to other cities in UK
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Water sports onsite
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Staff fluent in Italian
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
Leonardos Guest House Access Statement • Drop-off point available outside main entrance, with a step to negotiate measuring 120mm on road side and 120 mm and further step 100mm on the pavement side. • Roadside parking available between the hours of 4pm and 8am. Between 10am and 4 pm only loading/ unloading allowed. • Entry to the property via a small step from pavement to pathway measuring 40mm in height. • A second small step measuring 100mm in height is present leading from the pathway to the front door. • Front door is single leaf and 850mm in width. • Colour contrasting for people with visual impairments. • Checking in can take place in alternative area to reception if required, e.g. dining room, or guest accommodation. • Rooms on first, second and third floors via staircase. • Staircase has a minimum width of 660mm and a maximum width of 700mm, with steps that are 220mm in depth. • The staircase to first floor consists of 13 steps. A further step to negotiate at 900mm from 13th step • Handrail available for support. • Staff available to assist guests • Room doors are not less than 670mm in width and contrast in colour to their surround. • Television in rooms (some with teletext for people with hearing impairments?) • Rooms have good colour contrasting. • Light switches are from 1280mm to 1500 mm in height and power points in rooms from a minimum of 100mm to 900 . • Room service available. • Dining room has chairs with firm back support. • Dining room has television with subtitles available. • Information available in alternative formats by prior arrangement. • Assistance dogs welcome. • 1 mile to the shopping centre and National Coach Station • Public buses at approximately 200 yards for all directions • All major mobile phone networks availability in the rooms • Less than 2 miles to the Train Station
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours