Refine your search
The Railway is a 3 star Visit Britain Quality Bed & Breakfast with a high standard of interior furnishings, ideally situated near to the NEC, Birmingham International Airport and train station & only 2 miles from M42, M6 and Birmingham Motorways network.
Also within a 10 minute drive of The Belfry & Forest of Arden Golf Courses, Hams Hall Trading Estate, Birmingham Business Park and Drayton Manor Park to name but a few local places of interest.
It is set in a small village location directly opposite a traditional country pub & restaurant. We can offer en suite & shared bathrooms. Single, double/twin/triple and family rooms, we serve a full English breakfast in our delightful breakfast room. For guests leaving very early a continental breakfast is available or sandwiches to take away.
All rooms have Colour TV with Digital free view boxes, DVD or Video. Tea/Coffee making facilities, Radio alarm clocks. Trouser press & Iron/board available on request. Wi Fi available in all rooms.Credit cards are accepted.
Children are very welcome, and being within close proximity to the Motorways, NEC, Birmingham International Airport, Hams Hall, Lea Marston golf course, and all local amenities, we hope to make your stay, a relaxed and very comfortable one! Well behaved pets are welcome when notified at time of booking for a small extra charge.
Children welcome from any age.
SP 218926 52.53126 -1.67960
Exit Junction 9 M42, follow signs to Kingsbury A4097,
At first roundabout take 3rd exit to Whitacre Heath.
1.5 miles Railway Guest House on left directly opposite Railway Pub. Private Parking on front of Guest House.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Ironing facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Public house/Inn
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- DVD player
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Bath with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training