Refine your search
The Penryn Guest House is personally run by John and Heather Taylor whose attention to detail is reflected in the 4 star status plus silver award presented by Quality in Tourism who have also awarded them their Breakfast Award.
All rooms are ensuite and decorated to a high standard with the comfort of guests of paramount importance by the provision of LCD Freeview television, hairdryer, well stocked hospitality tray and clock/radio alarm. A private car park is also available for the convenience of our guests. Penryn is ideally situated for visiting the Shakespeare properties, shops and restaurants in the town, Warwick Castle and the picturesque towns and villages of the Cotswolds. The NEC and venues in Birmingham are easily accessible by train and car. For the comfort and safety of all our guests Penryn is a non-smoking establishment.
Children welcome from any age.
SP 187552 52.19557 -1.72677
By Road: From M40 junction 15 Take A46 to Stratford, follow signs for Evesham and Anne Hathaways Cottage. Stay on A46 until 3rd roundabout then left onto A422 Stratford town centre/Anne Hathaway's Cottage. This is the Alcester Road. Penryn Guesthouse can be found about 1 mile on the left hand side of the road.
By Public Transport: From Stratford upon Avon - 10 minutes walk Upon leaving the station turn right on the Alcester Road, Penryn Guesthouse is situated 800m on the right at the corner of Brookside Road and Alcester Road.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Baby listening service
- Totally non-smoking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
We have two downstairs ensuite bedrooms. Neither can accommodate someone who cannot walk so sadly access is restricted.
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training