Search availability for Marina Metro Hotel and book online
The Hotel re-opened in May 2012 under new management following an extensive refurbishment.
Superbly situated on the seafront overlooking the bay at Havre des Pas, in the parish of St Helier, lovely beach area with safe bathing from the beach or in the open air bathing pool. The Marina Metro has a variety of rooms sizes - single, twin, double and also large rooms suitable for families or groups of friends. We are the ideal choice for business travellers who need to be near to town but want to retreat to our wonderful sea views and hospitiality; for the solo traveller who may just want to chill and watch the world go by; for friends and couples and of course for families with children who just want to build sandcastles on the beach, we have something for everyone.
Just a few minutes walking distance from the town shopping centre and on a direct bus route, a warm welcome awaits you when you arrive at reception, staff are friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Car hire, Island tours, day trips to the other Channel Islands and France can be arranged.
The Marina Metro has a comfortable, spacious well stocked Lounge Bar with Veranda on the first floor, the perfect place to sit and relax with wonderful views out to sea, whilst on the ground floor delicious food is served in our Dockyard Restaurant where you can dine on our alfresco deck or enjoy a drink and watch the sun go down. Music and dancing will be a regular feature during the summer season..
Children welcome from any age.
Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
16 October 2015
“awful we only stayed 1 night after booking 4”
room carpet dirty, access to hotel dangerous, car parking almost a mile away
service awful one man doing everything for dinner.
We are vegetarians and only had one choice for dinner that wasn't meat or fish and was served sausage for breakfast.
The worse hotel I have ever had the misfortune to visit !
From the Airport - Follow signs to St Helier, which takes you along the main coast road in St Aubin's Bay, past the Grand Hotel, keep on this road through the underpass and on through the tunnel, heading East to Gorey. On exiting the tunnel, turn right at roundabout into Green Street, there is traffic calming measures and you should give way to oncoming traffic. Keep going to the end where you can see the sea, turn left into Havre des Pas, Marina Metro is 150 yards on the right next to the Alix Shipyard Gardens.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Regular entertainment
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Cycles for hire
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Staff fluent in French
- Staff fluent in Chinese
- Staff fluent in Portuguese
- Staff fluent in Polish
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Entrance well lit
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low sodium
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours