Overlooking Tibby's Green with its play area and the beautiful St Edmund's church, this delightful cottage is a great Southwold base. It is close to the High Street, a short walk from the beach or common and provides updated and comfortable accommodation.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.4 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 king size bed, 1 single sofa bed, 1 2'6 bed with pull out that can form a king size bed or additional single bed (space is limited so please state option on booking)
• Luxuries: DVD player
• General: Gas central heating, gas coal effect fire, TV, radio/CD player, iPod dock
• Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen (not included for sofa bed) and towels provided, WiFi available. Please note: Ground floor has a walk-in shower room and single sofa bed so this property may be suitable if one of the guests has mobility problems
• Outdoors: Garden with garden furniture
Tibby's View offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.