Puffin Nest, an attractive apartment on the first floor, is situated in the centre of the coastal town of Southwold in Suffolk. The town has a good range of shops, a promenade and in the summer it it possible to walk from the common to the harbour to get a foot ferry to Walberswick. This is an ideal location from which to explore the beautiful countryside and coastal towns of Suffolk.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, dining area, kitchen, utility cupboard
• Beds: Double bed
• Luxuries: DVD, iPod dock, Wi-Fi
• General: Gas fired heating, TV
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided
• Parking: One car
Puffin Nest offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.