Padley Farm is situated ten minutes by car to the Sheffield centre, and there is a regular bus service. We are also close to the Peak Park countryside. The accommodation boasts panoramic views from all rooms, and is blessed by the peace and tranquility of the village of Dungworth.
As part of the recent conversion from farm buildings to a bed and breakfast, we have maintained the character of the farm, including great oak beams. Each room has been set out for the comfort of our visitors.
Your room will have all the comforts you expect to make your stay relaxing and pleasant. The under-floor heating gives an all round warmth, and the DVD television and hostess trays are there for your pleasure. All rooms have en-suite facilities.
There are seating areas outside where you can enjoy the scenery and garden area, and the large off road parking provides easy access to the building.
We have two ground floor rooms suitable for those of you who prefer not to use the stairs; one of these rooms has even moor floor space, which is easier for wheelchairs to manouvre.
Pets are accepted in the ground floor rooms.
For availability please visit our website www.padleyfarm.co.uk
Children welcome from any age.
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
11 August 2016
“Lovely welcome, stunning location, great rooms ”
The combination of very clean, comfortable rooms, generous breakfast and this amazing location overlooking beautiful countryside make this a very special B&B. The friendly proprietors have clearly worked hard to sympathetically convert the family farm buildings into spacious accommodation. The views are gorgeous so Padley Farm is a great place to wake up in! Highly recommended.
Reply from Padley Farm B & B at 11 Aug 2016
Many thanks Trish for your review, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you return to see more of the sights.
SK 281900 53.40696 -1.57876
From Motorway M1 South
Exit M1 Junction 33 which leads into, A630 duel carriageway, parkway from the roundabout take the 3rd exit to the A57 (61 North on the road/ Barnsley) leading onto the A61.
A61 (road markings throughout) turning left after B&Q onto Bradfield road.
From M1 North
Exit M1Junction 36 take the sign to Sheffield A61 passing Sheffield Wednesday Football ground on your right turn right. Take the right signpost for Loxley A6101. to Bradfield road.
Then from both directions:
Loxley and Bradfield will be signposted throughout the following directions:-
A6101 go through Hillsbrough traffic lights straight on to Mailin Bridge (still A61) this is a one way system, take the third exit into Loxley road B6077 (Loxley) this takes you out into the countryside for 2.5 mile. Bear left at the Y junction @ Dam flask reservoir. Take the next road to the left Briers House Lane B6076 and the next left onto Dungworth Green. Padley Farm is to the left opposite the school. Please not there are two farms opposite the school, Padley Farm has an AA sign at the enterance.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Children's outdoor play area
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities