Refine your search
A modern barn conversion with spectacular views of open countryside and offering high quality, en-suite guest rooms. An allergy free environment is maintained, and careful hospitality ensures a warm welcome and a pleasant stay.
Children welcome from any age.
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
11 August 2016
“Lovely welcome, stunning location, great rooms ”
The combination of very clean, comfortable rooms, generous breakfast and this amazing location overlooking beautiful countryside make this a very special B&B. The friendly proprietors have clearly worked hard to sympathetically convert the family farm buildings into spacious accommodation. The views are gorgeous so Padley Farm is a great place to wake up in! Highly recommended.
Reply from Padley Farm B & B at 11 Aug 2016
Many thanks Trish for your review, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you return to see more of the sights.
SK 281900 53.40696 -1.57876
From Motorway M1 South
Exit M1 Junction 33 which leads into, A630 duel carriageway, parkway from the roundabout take the 3rd exit to the A57 (61 North on the road/ Barnsley) leading onto the A61.
A61 (road markings throughout) turning left after B&Q onto Bradfield road.
From M1 North
Exit M1Junction 36 take the sign to Sheffield A61 passing Sheffield Wednesday Football ground on your right turn right. Take the right signpost for Loxley A6101. to Bradfield road.
Then from both directions:
Loxley and Bradfield will be signposted throughout the following directions:-
A6101 go through Hillsbrough traffic lights straight on to Mailin Bridge (still A61) this is a one way system, take the third exit into Loxley road B6077 (Loxley) this takes you out into the countryside for 2.5 mile. Bear left at the Y junction @ Dam flask reservoir. Take the next road to the left Briers House Lane B6076 and the next left onto Dungworth Green. Padley Farm is to the left opposite the school. Please not there are two farms opposite the school, Padley Farm has an AA sign at the enterance.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Children's outdoor play area
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities