Refine your search
“Highly Commended’” in the Yorkshire’s Moors and Coast Tourism Awards 2008 for ‘Outstanding Customer Service’.
Based on the lodge principal of budget/travel accommodation we have 33 bedrooms.
Children welcome from any age.
TA 037877 54.27509 -0.40810
From A64, turn right at traffic signals where the road dips into a fork on the outskirts of the town. Go straight over first mini roundabout and under the railway bridge. Follow road to second mini roundabout and turn left. The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge is further along on the left.
From the south, turn left at The Ramshill Pub crossroads. Follow road down to mini roundabout and turn right onto Valley Road. The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge is further along on the left.
From the north, go straight on at traffic lights by train station crossing over Valley Bridge. Turn left at the end of bridge and head down towards the seafront. Take first exit left at roundabout. The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge is further along on the right.
- Children welcome
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Night porter
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Games room onsite
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- Coach parties welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Bath with support handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
Our hotel has disabled facilities. We have a room in the main hotel building suitable for disabled guests and also a room and disabled facilities in the annex. Both rooms are wheelchair accessible. Disabled fascilities in the annex - The access to the annex is direct from the car park. We have allocated a wide parking space immediately outside the room which will be reserved for you and there is an external door leading into the room. Alternatively you can enter by the main entrance. This room has a double bed and bed settee (which we can replace with a single bed for a carer) or if this is not needed it can be removed from the room to give you more space. There is a wet room with a seat and handrails in the shower area to make bathing easier and the toilet also has a raised seat and handrails.
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours