White Clouds, a modern bungalow is situated in the village of Westleton a few miles from Dunwich and near Southwold and Aldeburgh. The village which has a restaurant, two pubs and a shop, is surrounded by woodland and heath and is ideally situated for exploring the Suffolk countryside and nearby coast as well as the nature reserve at Minsmere.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, utility room
• Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: TV with Freesat, DVD
• General: Oil heating
• Utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Not suitable for children under twelve.
• Outdoors: Patio, gravelled borders and garden furniture
• Parking: Private parking
White Clouds offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Ground floor bedroom