The Old Town Hall, a spacious Grade Two listed house, is in the village of Dunwich by the sea in Suffolk and has lovely views across the marsh and sea towards Walberswick and Southwold. Dunwich has a pub that serves meals and a beach cafe, and it adjoins Dingle Marshes nature reserve with the RSPB reserve of Minsmere close by. It is an ideal location for riding, cycling, walking and sailing, and for exploring the beautiful countryside and coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh ten miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
• Pets: 1 pet allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room
• Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: DVD, Wi-Fi
• General: Oil-fired central heating, woodburner, TV
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels provided.
• Outdoors: Back garden, garden furniture
• Parking: Roadside
The Old Town Ha offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Accepts pets, Ground floor bedroom