Refine your search
Search availability for The Woodlands Hotel and book online
Located in Saundersfoot, a lively seaside village with a picturesque harbour, 350 yards from a beautiful sandy beach and a selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
All of our bedrooms are en-suite. Superior rooms are larger and have sea view, the standard rooms overlook the garden. They are comfortable, tastefully decorated, central heated and equipped with flat screen television with free view, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and radio/alarm We offer a full breakfast with various options, including full English, continental and vegetarians. All of our breakfasts are cooked to order and we use local fresh produces whenever possible.
There is a guest lounge where our guests can socialise in comfort, and also a licensed bar. The bar leads out onto the patio garden where you can enjoy a drink 'Al Fresco' in the Pembrokeshire sunshine.
We also have free WIFI access and free off road parking for all our residents
There are plenty of activities to try nearby - sailing, walking, fishing, golfing, quad biking, water skiing, parascending, adventure boat rides, pony treking, or for the less energetic, relaxation in the sun on one of Pembrokeshire's many beautiful beaches. Saundersfoot has been voted Wales' best beach for 2004, 2005 and 2006!
The Woodlands is open from Easter to Autumn, and we look forward to welcome you.
Saundersfoot also offers a wide choice of restaurants, in fact it has 11 establishments which offer food to suit all budgets and taste, starting from a humble little cafe to a very high class eatery.
Children welcome from age 3.
SN 135049 51.71175 -4.70060
1. Take M4 then A48 till Carmarthen
2. At Carmarthen, take 2nd exit at the roundabout (signposted St. Clears) onto the A40
3. A further ½ mile till next roundabout, take 1st exit, A40 Dual carriageway for approx 9 miles to St. clears.
4. Approaching roundabout, left hand lane and take 1st exit onto A477 (signposted Pembroke Dock, Tenby)
5. Drive through Llanddowor, Red roses and Llanteg.
6. After about 5 miles there is another roundabout. Take 1st exit A478 (signposted Tenby)
7. In Pentlepoir ignore the left turn onto the B4316 (signposted Saundersfoot). Drive on a further couple of miles until you get to a roundabout and take the 1st exit signposted Saundersfoot and New Hedges.
8. Descend St. Brides Hill towards Saundersfoot for approximately ½ mile. The Woodlands Hotel is situated on the left.
9. If by chance you find yourself in the middle of the village, take the road to Tenby up St. Brides Hill (the hill to the west of the harbour). We are 100 yards past the St. Brides hill restaurant on the right.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Children's outdoor play area
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Staff fluent in French
Children welcome from age 3.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
1. The hotel is located up hill 350 metres from the village centre. 2. The village has a railway station and a regular bus service. 4. There is a porterage service available to handle luggage. 6. The restaurant, bar and guest lounge are all on the ground floor which is level throughout. 7. Assistance dogs are welcome, but regrettably no pets. 8. There is no accommodation on the ground floor. 10. There is no lift. 13.O/S grid reference SN135 042 (GB grid)
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training