Refine your search
This attractive Inn lies in the quiet Village of Sinnington, just off the main road.
Traditional public areas make the bars cosy and inviting. Modern British dishes are available in restaurant and less formal lounge bar. The Inn is open 7 days a week 12-2 and open again at 6pm, booking is advisable. There is an attractive dining room, seating up to 12 for your own private evening.
The menu provides a wide selection of freshly cooked dishes, meat and produce supplied by local farmers. Traditional Sunday Lunches are popular with a good range of dishes to choose from; local roast beef and Yorkshire pudding are always on the menu!
10 en suite bedrooms are well equipped and tastefully finished which all offer a good standard of quality and comfort.
Residents can arrive from 3pm and relax in the newly furbished residents lounge in front of the fire before heading through to the restaurant for their dinner, with choice from the extensive wine list to compliment their meal.
Children welcome from any age.
Cheshire, United Kingdom
04 September 2015
We go back nearly every year for the August Bank Holiday weekend, to go orienteering at the White Rose multiday event. The food is particularly good, the beer is always in good condition, and the staff are genuinely friendly. On top of all that, Sinnington is a wonderful little village.
SE 745855 54.25976 -0.85782
3.5 miles from Pickering onto the A170 road to Thirsk Road. Turn right into the Village.
By Public Transport:
Taxi ride of 40 minutes from York or 20 minutes from Malton.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Public house/Inn
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours