Sevenford House bed and breakfast enjoys stunning views of the beautiful village of Rosedale Abbey.
On arrival you can look forward to a warm family welcome, with tea and other refreshments served in the guests lounge to help you recover from your journey.
Our facilities have been constantly upgraded and the beautifully furnished guest rooms have complimentary high speed internet access and flat screen TV's with satellite receivers. The en suite bathrooms have spa toiletries and walk-in showers.
The house, originally called Sevenford Hall when it was the vicarage of Rosedale Abbey, sits in 4 acres of landscaped gardens with views of the village below.
Children welcome from age 5.
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
21 September 2016
We were warmly welcomed on our arrival & enjoyed tea & cake in the guest lounge. Our room was very clean, a good size with lovely views. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for our hosts & the breakfasts were excellent.
Reply from Sevenford House at 21 Sep 2016
Thank you for taking the trouble to post a review of your stay with us, we appreciate your comments and are pleased you enjoyed your time at Sevenford House.
SE 723955 54.35027 -0.88916
West from Pickering on A170, 3 miles turn right at sign for Rosedale. At Rosedale sharp left to White Horse Farm Hotel and then turn right.
By Public Transport:
Travel from Malton to Pickering and then follow road directions.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- WiFi or internet access
- Real log/coal fires
- Staff fluent in French
Children welcome from age 5.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities