This beautiful property is situated next to the 12th century moat that encircles the owner's thatched cottage. This property features oak wooden floors, modern utilities and comfortable furniture. Surrounded by rolling countryside, guests can enjoy long strolls along footpaths or even get on their bikes for a cycle. Local pubs and restaurants serve great food.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 22 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flatscreen TVs with DVD/CD players, Broadband, Mini HiFi with CD player
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Gas hob, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Breakfast bar, Washing machine
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen/Dining area, 1 Shower room, 1 Lobby, 1 Sitting room
• Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 2'6" Bed, 1 Full Size Cot
• Other: Towels. Fitted stairgate
• Outdoors: Garden with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• Mobile signal - variable
Moat House offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.