Elmers Barn, a conversion retaining original features, is situated in the owner's grounds on the edge of the village of Saxlingham Thorpe in Suffolk. It is an ideal location from which to explore the lovely countryside of East Anglia, the coastline, the cathedral city of Norwich, and the Tas valley with its vineyard and nature reserve.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 1 double bed
• Luxuries: CD hi-fi, WiFi
• General: Oil fire central heating, TV
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen. Towels are available for hire payable on booking
• Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture
• Parking: Two cars on driveway
• We regret Elmers Barn is not suitable for babies.
• Mobile signal - variable
Elmers Barn offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Ground floor bedroom