This traditional thatched cottage sits near the quiet village of Denston. The beamed ceilings and low doorways add to the character of this single-store property which enjoys a peaceful rural setting whilst being within easy reach of many of Suffolk's attractions.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 24 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD player
• General: Gas central heating, TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
• Beds: Bunk beds (1 set), Double bed (1) . Pease note property only suitable for 2 adults and 2 children due to style of cottage.
• Other: Books and games provided, Telephone for incoming calls. A £100 security deposit is required four weeks prior to your holiday.
• Outdoors: Gardens with patio, furniture and summerhouse
• Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
Apple Tree Cott offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Ground floor bedroom