Comfortable and welcoming accommodation in exceptionally pretty village. Easy reach of Newbury Racecourse, the Watermill Theatre and Deanwood Park Golf Club. Perfect for country lovers. There is a pub within 10 minutes walking distance. Within 15 minutes of both M4 and A34.
Mons, United Kingdom
18 September 2014
Unfortunately we were unable to stay at White Hart Cottage as the owner was having some work carried out on that day she very kindly contacted us to advise and suggested other accommodation.
Otherwise your service was excellent and we will use it again.
SU 426719 51.44539 -1.38696
From A4 take B4000, through Wickham then right at crossroads to Boxford into village. As road continues to right carry on straight (Westbrook only), house less than 1/4 of a mile on the right.
By Public Transport:
From bus at "Bell" Boxford follow directions as above.
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- On street/public parking
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours