Refine your search
Search availability for Marine House and book online
The perfect place to relax, dine, party or stay
The Marine is a spectacularly located ‘Art Deco’ styled landmark on
Milford on Sea seafront with stunning views to The Needles, Christchurch Bay & Sturt Pond Nature Reserve.
Night & day, there is always a great reason to visit
The Marine was born of a vision inspired by the unique location, and former elegance of the original 1930’s ‘Art Deco’ building, which it has replaced.
It was conceived and designed by its current owners, and built in a ‘Modern Art Deco’ style, which reflects the previous architecture.
Great Rooms with Spectacular Sea Views
The Marine offers comfortable executive Bed & Breakfast rooms, all with excellent faclilities and enviable sea views.
Choose one of our various bedroom options,then simply relax and enjoy the fabulous things that The Marine has to offer, not least the glorious views of this wonderful coastline.
Stay as long as you like, there is so much to do, and the welcome is always warm.
All Rooms are situated on the west side of the building and enjoy sea views across Christchurch Bay; perfect for enjoying the sunny days and dramatic sunsets that we frequently get here on the south coast.
The rooms are furnished to a high standard with luxurious King Size Beds, Free WiFi, Freeview TV, Hairdryer, Tea & Coffee Making Facilities.
A Great Place to Meet & Celebrate
The Marine is the perfect venue for a Family Party, Wedding, Life Celebration, Corporate Event or Club Meeting, so please get in touch if you are looking for a special venue for any occasion.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Lounge for residents' use
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Television available
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Public house/Inn
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- On street/public parking
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities