Watermere Barn has been restored to retain original features, is a comfortable and attractive property situated in the village of Briston which is on the edge of Glaven Valley in North Norfolk. It is an ideal place from which to explore coastal towns like Sheringham and Cley, market towns like Holt and the villages of Heydon and Stody. There are national Cycle Routes near Briston as well as North Norfolk Steam Railway from Holt to Sheringham.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, 1 shower room, open plan sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds, 1 cot
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD hi-fi, WiFi
• General: Oil fire central heating, TV
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels and travel cot provided.
• Outdoors: Front garden with lawn, patio, garden furniture, barbecue
• Parking: Three cars in driveway
• Mobile signal - weak
Watermere Barn offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Ground floor bedroom