Elim Conference Centre offers a perfect combination of superb conferencing facilities and excellent accommodation, set in a 19th Century former Country House Estate in the heart of the beautiful Malvern Hills.
Situated in arguably one of the most beautiful settings in the UK, we offer the kind of break where you can be very active, or do as little as possible.
You may choose to walk the Malvern Hills, visit a local attraction, or simply soak up the atmosphere with a coffee on the terrace.
Elim Conference Centre offers an unrivalled experience for individuals or groups wishing to get away from the pressure and pace of life to take time out to refresh and relax.
SO 762461 52.11357 -2.34795
While the Elim Conference Centre is nestled in the heart of the Malvern Hills, the M5 provides quick and easy road access when travelling south from Birmingham or North from Cardiff and Bristol.
Elim Conference Centre is just two and a quarter hours from London by car, and linked to Birmingham and London Paddington stations by a frequent and fast rail service. The nearest airport is Birmingham International, just one hour away.
By road: The main entrance to Elim Conference Centre is located on Croft Bank. There is a car park outside the main entrance. Croft Bank is accessed from West Malvern Road (B4232). Further parking is available - follow the signs for Elim International Centre when you arrive at Croft Bank.
By rail: The nearest stations are Great Malvern and Malvern Link. Taxi services from either to the Conference Centre will cost from £4.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Television available
- Swimming pool - outdoor onsite
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Evening meals
- Cots available
- Gym on site
- Staff fluent in Dutch
- On street/public parking
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bathrooms available with:
- Wet room
- Steps to the main entrance
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free