Manor Farm is a Victorian Farmhouse that is set in large gardens and has comfortable, spacious ensuite accommodation. The farm is centrally located for touring the area with lots of places to visit. These include York which is only half an hour away with Castle Howard on the way. From the house you can also travel to the coast to with the following towns , Whitby, Scarborough, Filey or Bridlington.
We have two bedrooms which are ensuite, complete with colour television, tea and coffee making facilities, alarm clock radio and hair drier. The bedrooms contain one double and one single bed, with an extra single bed or cot if required by prior arrangement. This enables the rooms to be used for Single, Double, Twin, or Family requirements.
For breakfast we offer an English Breakfast of your choice, which contains cooked eggs of your choice, (fried poached or scrambled), with bacon and sausage, mushrooms and tomato. There is orange juice, milk, jams and butter on the table. To start with there is the offer of cereals or grapefruit. With your breakfast we also offer tea or coffee with as much toast as you can eat!
We do not provide an evening meal, however we are very well served by excellent village pubs in the area. For anybody who is staying and walking the Wolds Way or using public transport for travelling during the day, then by prior arrangement a lift can be given to a local pub nearby of your choice.
Children welcome from any age.
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
02 June 2016
“Fantastic. Will come again!”
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Elizabeth & David were great hosts. Very friendly, welcoming and down to earth and very accommodating. Breakfast was second to none especially the eggs & sausages! The beds very extremely comfy, room very neat and tidy and view out onto rolling Yorkshire hills spectacular.
SE 925766 54.17686 -0.58432
From Malton drive towards Scarborough on the A64 to East Heslerton. Take the filter lane to the right, up towards the church then follow the road round and we are the farm next to the church.
From Scarborough along the A64 we are the farm in the center of the village on the left near the church.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Working farm
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Staff have had disability awareness training