Formerly a village pub, this lovely property enjoys surrounding picturesque countryside and sits within a beautiful conservation area. Renovated to a high standard it includes comfortable furniture, modern utilities and is tastefully decorated, all of which contribute to a welcoming aesthetic. The accommodation is well-situated in rural Norfolk, and with a good choice of local amenities and many interesting places to visit nearby, it is a super base for a holiday.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 17 miles
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with Sky, DVD/CD player, Radio
• General: G.F.C.H., Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, Large range-style gas hob, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-suite shower room, 1 Study, 1 Sitting room, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Cloakroom
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 King-size bed, Twin beds
• Other: Bed linen and towels, Books, CDs and games provided. Travel cot, Highchair
• Outdoors: Rear enclosed garden with patio and furniture
• Parking: Parking for 2 cars
Mobile signal - weak unless you are on the Oragne network and then it is strong.
Fox & Hounds offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Ground floor bedroom