Refine your search
Search availability for Ty Mawr and book online
A warm welcome awaits you at Ty Mawr B&B farm stay, a newly renovated (2015) 18 century farm house set on a 15 acre working smallholding on the outskirts of the peaceful hamlet of Bethania, Ceredigon.
Ty Mawr is ideally located for exploring this beautiful, unspoilt part of Wales. Cardigan Bay, the Ceredigion coast path and the charming regency harbour town of Aberaeron are less than a 15 minute drive away. The Cambrian Mountains are also by for those who enjoy more challenging walks.
Children welcome from age 1.
Johannesburg, South Africa
30 May 2016
“Excellent exceeded my expectations”
Friendly welcome, obliging hosts, would definitely return
Reply from Ty Mawr at 30 May 2016
Thank you David for your wonderful review on our B&B, it was a pleasure having you stay with us, we hardly knew you were here! Breakfast was easy and we enjoyed our conversations of world travels and experiences.
SN 577633 52.24924 -4.08730
Directions from LAMPETER head along the A482 heading towards Aberaeron approx 4 miles till you see the B4337 turning on the right, take the B4337 going through Talsarn & Trefilan, continue on till you get to Cross Innat Cross Inn turn right, sign posted to Tregaron. The next village you come to is BETHANIA. Continue on through the crossroads heading up the hill, at the top of the hill you'll see us on the right Ty Mawr B&B.
From ABERYSTWYTH follow the A487 heading south towards Aberaeron until you get to Llanrhystud approx 8 miles, then take the B4337 to cross Inn, at Cross Inn turn left on the B4577. Follow through Bethania's crossroads heading up the hill, Ty Mawr is the last house on the right at the top of the hill.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Totally non-smoking
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Sauna onsite
- Working farm
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from age 1.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low sodium