Refine your search
Search availability for Geufron Hall B&B and book online
Geufron Hall Bed and Breakfast is a luxury B&B located high above the town of Llangollen, nestled at the foot of Dinas Bran Castle. We have stunning views of the Vale of Llangollen, an area so beautiful that it is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and a World Heritage Site – and we have the bluest skies in the UK!
We offer ensuite four bedrooms as well as free internet access, a sitting room, dining room and the use of the paved terraces and access to our extensive gardens. We might be small but we offer a genuine alternative to a country house hotel giving our guests a stylish, contemporary home-from-home experience that is unbeatable value for money.
Please contact us and tell us what you enjoy doing and we’ll do out best to tailor your stay to suit you and your family. We are an informal household and want our guests to be able to relax and enjoy their time with us. Our motto, and guiding ethos, is “we can be whatever you want us to be”; why not try us and put us to the test?
Children welcome from age 12.
SJ 216427 52.97590 -3.16900
Geufron Hall is located just outside Llangollen, Denbighshire. We are approximately 1 hour from Liverpool, 1.5 hours from Birmingham and Manchester, 2 hours from Leeds and 3.5 hours from London.
Our postal address is Geufron Hall, Llangollen, LL20 8DY but beware: if you are using our postcode in a satellite navigation device or smartphone it will take you to the wrong place; we are in a wonderful position but the one drawback to being located where we are is we can be a bit tricky to find!
(Our actual co-ordinates are: 52.9768, -3.1633, which takes you to our front gate).
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from age 12.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training