Refine your search
Highland Moors Guest House & Conference Centre offers 13 spacious rooms, including huge family rooms and elegant bay rooms with luxury shower ensuites. All rooms have TVs, hospitality trays, sofas and comfy chairs. The elegant breakfast room seats 24-30 people and guest lounge offers evening comfort with sofas, wood burner, free play pool table, books and games. New childrens' play area includes zip wire, fort, swings and basketball hoop. There is plenty of secure off-road parking space and a secure lockup for motorbikes, mountain bikes and golfing equipment. Wifi and hardwired broadband points available free of charge. Ideal for groups, family gatherings and all kinds of special occasions.
Conference Centre ideal for training, meetings, conferences and parties and functions with 5 rooms. Full catering & bar facilities available. Dinner menu available in advance.
We'd be delighted to help you plan your stay if you want information on places to see and things to do before you arrive. Please don't hesitate to ask.
We are No. 1 on Trip Advisor in the area
Children welcome from any age.
Treorchy, United Kingdom
23 May 2014
“A lovely place to stay”
A lovely comfortable relaxed place to stay. Had everything we as a family needed with space to spare.
We only stayed 1 night and enjoyed breakfast, but did not choose the dinner option as we'd spent most of the day grazing from cafe to cafe!
SO 054598 52.22825 -3.38645
We are located on the A483, just to the south of the town of Llandrindod Wells.
Llandrindod Wells is located just off the A44, which is the main East-West route across Mid Wales.
From the South - Builth Wells/Royal Welsh Showground:
Take the A483 from Builth Wells to Llandrindod Wells. Travel for approx. 6 miles north. As you enter the town, you will see a Welcome to Llandrindod Wells sign on your left-hand side. At that point, turn left into the stone gates of Highland Moors. You will see a cream sign over the wall, the Welsh flag flying and the lit 'Welcome to Llandrindod Wells' sign in green & yelllow.
From the North
Follow the A493 through the town. Go past the Texaco petrol station on the left-hand side and as soon as you see the 50-mph sign, turn left into our stone gates. Look for the cream sign, the Welsh flag flying and the lit 'Welcome' sign.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Lounge for residents' use
- Conference facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Baby listening service
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Games room onsite
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities