Refine your search
Search availability for Highbury Farm and book online
A warm welcome awaits you at our delightful home one mile from the spa town of Llandrindod Wells, in the village of Llanyre.
A small holding with a haven of sights and a variety of wildlife, trees and birds.
The accommodation offers two tastefully furnished ground floor bedrooms ensuite. One with bath/shower and one with walk in shower suitable for wheelchair access. Colour TV, clock/radio and hospitality tray.
A separate TV Lounge is also available downstairs, where breakfast can be served upon request. The Dining room is situated upstairs with views of the surrounding hills. For evening meals why not try the local Inn which is within walking distance.
The area has much to offer including excellent walking, horse riding, cycling, paragliding, canoeing, bowling and golf. Only one hours drive away from the coast, Powis Castle and the Brecon Beacons. Near to the stunning scenery of the Elan Valley Reservoirs and Kite Feeding Centre.
Ideal location when visiting the many events held at the Royal Welsh Show Ground. Close proximity to the Llandrindod Wells Gold Club, Bowling Greens in Llandrindod Wells and National Cycle collection.
Children welcome from age 10.
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
04 December 2016
We wanted to stay in close proximity to the showground as we were visiting The Royal Welsh Winter fair, we couldnt have chosen a better place to stay it was perfect for us, Shirley Evans made us feel so welcome on arrival with tea and cakes, Brilliant breakfast every day with a good choice. We will certainly return.
Reply from Highbury Farm at 4 Dec 2016
Many thanks for your review. So pleased you enjoyed your stay.
SO 044630 52.25737 -3.40199
Follow the A4081 from Llandrindod Wells to the village of Llanyre, (signposted Rhayader). Follow brown tourism sign right for 250 yards, 2nd brown tourism sign right. Country house on left hand side.
SO Grid Ref: 0440263060
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
Children welcome from age 10.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
Disability access statement available upon request. Every assistance would be given to anyone needing further information.
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training