This tasteful conversion of traditional farm barns is part of a small collection yet maintains its own personal character. Featuring a fantastic games barn equipped with a snooker table, pool table and table football, this property is perfect for both groups and families. The property itself has been attractively decorated and enjoys comfortable furniture and modern utilities. Guests can enjoy the many great attractions of the local area including walks and many good restaurants.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 15 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD player, CD hi-fi
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Tumble dryer, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room
• Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, travel cot and access to tumble dryer and drying area provided. Note: £100 security deposit required, payable on arrival, when booking three or more properties
• Outdoors: Walled patio garden with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• Mobile signal - variable
Field View offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets, Ground floor bedroom